I lOVe HeR~

Jenny is my buddy... She honestly is so awesome and I am so glad I have a sister like her. I love all my sisters to death and wish I saw them more. Jenny and Brian came over and helped us cope with the suns loosing yesterday....BLAH to the suns!! She is so sweet and has always been there for me. Love you JENNIFER BETTY MEHLBERG!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you too Danie Rae!

Liesl said...

yeah we were all pretty bitter about it over here too. No fun! I'm glad Jenny's still here to comfort you :)

P.S. Thanks for the comments :) And yes Brian likes the iPad. I don't know if he LOVES it... only because he already has a macbook AND an iPhone... and they pretty much do the same thing the iPad does. Yes, he's spoiled. Haha.

Taylor and Amanda Lines said...

I LOVE JENNY TOO!!!!!!!

nate and amy crandell said...

Oh I love Jenny too! And your whole family-they are awesome :)

Susan said...

I'm sure I would love Jenny, too, because she is a part of you!! I will say this....I love the new picture of you and Blair. You are such a cute couple.

Anonymous said...

Poor Suns!!! What a bummer! But they for sure put up a fight! You are so crafty making that baby blanket, I need some lessons!

heidi said...

what a sweet entry but you know youmiss me ha ha j/k love you cant wait to see you