I LOVE BLAIR.... So Yesterday May 13 was my birthday!! It actually was a really really good day!! I love birthday's other than my own because that means I get older....I still feel 19 and I feel like I will always think I am 19 but IM NOT! :( haha I turned 23... It was SUCH a good birthday!!! So SO fun. I worked in the morning which was fine, but my boss let me leave early which was very nice of him. I came home and there was a beautiful arrangement of roses on my dresser with a card! I was so excited I love flowers and really he could have done that and i would have been just fine!! Blair and I went to see Iron Man 2, WHICH WAS AMAZING!!! I wanted the theater the rewind it so I could watch it again!! After the movie we went to BJ's and ate dinner! SOO Yummy!! After that we went to the mall and our favorite thing to do is look at Puppies! We do it every time we go to the mall. I want one so bad but they are just too expensive. I got a new pair of jeans at Gap and the other day I got an early birthday present it was new Running shoes!! I love them so so much they feel so good on my feet and ankles. After the mall we came home and watched one of our favorite shows...Vampire Diaries!! It was an amazing season finale!! I am sad that it is over for now. Amanda called us and wanted us to come over so we went to there house and played Oh HeCk!! IT was such a fun day. Blair made it very special for me. :) In the pictures i am wearing some birthday presents as well!! Amanda got me the shirt and Ashley got me the necklace!! Neither of them should have gotten me anything!!
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Danie! I am glad you had a good day :)
Good! I'm so glad you had a wonderful Birthday!!! Love you!
Happy Birthday Dani girl!! Love you & miss you!
AW what a sweetie! So glad you guys ended up working out. ill admit there was times in the "hot house" that i doubted if you were going to be able to hold out for another year. But you held stong!! and now i can see why :) love you Dani!
you look so pretty in pink! happy birthday!
It sounds like you had a great birthday....so glad to hear that.
yay you look so pretty! so so happy that you had a good day! we are happy you came to see us on your bday! that makes us extra special :] love you!
ah i'm so sad i didn't get to see you on my birthday, boo i reallllly need to call you! i've been so icky sick and i didn't want to give it to you! but i love you SO much girl and i'm so glad you had such a happy, special birthday! just expect something fancy on monday!!!!
Post a Comment