These are the new running shoes I got for my Birthday!! They are honestly amazing and make working out a heck of a lot more fun!! They are asics, and I am sure most of you have heard of them so save up and get some new running shoes!! I'm sure there are lots of good kinds but these felt the best on my feet and ankles. I have had Nike shox for along time and I liked them for awhile mostly because they looked cute but they were bad on my feet. Anyways just thought I would give a shout out to my new kicks :)
9 comments:
LOL, your a dork, I love it!!! I love getting new shoes, especially running shoes, but I hate breaking them in!
Isnt it great to find a great pair of shoes! After losing toe-nails, you understand a good pair of shoes! I need to get back in it, and I've really really really wanted some asics, but I havent found a cute pair yet. I'm stuck with my new balance for a while! lol - very cute! love em and i cant wait to see them on you next trip to the gym!
give me 2 months girl and you better believe we will be running, and running HARD!!!!!!! buns of steel here we come! haha love you!!!!
ps you're gonna run a half marathon with me right??? :-D
haha what was the comment above mine!! Love your new shoes-you deserve it! I remember when I was an asst. my feet always hurt too!
Happy birthday girl! Love and miss u and the girls a ton. Tell everyone hi for me!
Happy birthday girl! Love and miss u and the girls a ton. Tell everyone hi for me!
cute cute!! :)
I will have to look into getting me some good running shoes! My nike shocks suck... they are no good on my feet!
Post a Comment