Just a little SHOUT OUT!!!

I lOvE REd MounTAin EnDO!!! I just wanted to post about my job. It is such a fun place to work!! I want all the girls and Dr. 's to know that i love them!!! I love coming to work everyday knowing that I have such great people to work with!


Kim!! I love her she is like my mommy of the office :)

Christy!! SO fun just eating her healthy lunch like always.....

OK!!!! MY favorite picture EVER!! Ash and Angie did not plan matching undershirts today!! And to top it off i match there undershirts!! We look so cute and summery <- (if that even is a word)?? haha!!

I took a picture of Ashley cleaning her tray and she had no idea...Beautiful Ash!!

And what do you know....she did the same to me...haha


SOO goofy!!





This is McKenzie!! She is Dr. Hamberlin's Daughter...she has been working with us and it has been a lot of fun having her there. She prob thinks we are all NUTS!

McKenzie, D.J, and Me!
(Dr. H assistants)

Ashley, Angie, Kim
(Dr. Frost's assistants)

Just a random candid shot!!!
Anyways...these are not all the people i work with. I wasn't able to get pictures of the rest but i want everyone to know that i love you and LOVE working with you....It has been the best 4+ years and many more to come.... :)

8 comments:

Chris and Christy said...

Such a cute post Danie girl! Love you :)

CHRIS and JENNY. said...

oh i miss you girlies!!! and danie....i love you....seriously! : )

nate and amy crandell said...

you are such a cute friend danie :) I wish I worked with you-you are so FUN! p.s. it's almost your b-day!!!

Angie Milne said...

yay i love it!!! i love you danie girl, so much! i am so glad i ended up at RME and made friends with all you girls :) we've been so blessed to work for great Dr's and with amazing, beautiful friends! best "job" ever!!!

Susan said...

It is always so much more fun when you work with a great group of people. You are so lucky to have that! (PS - Can't wait to see you and Blair next week!!)

Ashley Bunker said...

Yay! We really are so lucky to work with such great girls! I love them all...especially you! Count down to your b-day....5 hours!

The Garlock's said...

If I didn't love my job doing hair I would totally want to come work with all you girls!

Matt and Telicia Webb said...

I LOVE THIS POST!!! I miss all you girls!!!