OK!! Such a fun couple of days!! First of all my friend Amanda had her beautiful baby girl...She was born on May 21st at 7:58 am. She was 7lbs 5oz and 20in. long!! Her name is Juile Castle Lines. She is BEAUTIFUL!! I have been to the hospital many times to hold her! She is so so so special! In preparing for her to come I made two baby blankets. When my sister Heidi lived here she refreshed my memory on sewing. I used to sew more back in the day in high school but hadn't for years. For my graduation present I asked for a sewing machine....at the time I did not brag about that too much because my friends were not into that. As it has sat in my closet in the old place we lived I always wanted to get it out and make stuff. This week and weekend was a lot of fun getting back into the swing of things. Believe me do not look close at the blankets they are not perfect but they did turn out ok for me being kind of rusty. On Friday night Blair and I and some of the family went to the East Valley Mormon Choir. It was REALLY good! Blair's older brother Brandon tried out and made it a couple months ago. They were awesome!! It was a Patriotic theme. I lOVE Patriotic songs. At one point they asked all the Veteran's to stand so we could recognize them. It brought me to tears... anyways here are the pictures of the fun weekend!! :)
9 comments:
I love this cute picture of the baby. tell amada congrats.
amanda looks amazing. Oh to be her... and look that good when she had just given birth. Some girls just have THOSE genes... Congratulations Amanda!
Also, can we play again soon? Love you!
you are an amazing seamstress! and julie LOVES her blankets!!!! thanks for always being there for me girl! it was so awesome having you there at the hospital! love you!
Danie the blanket is super cute! You did a good job! :) Julie is such a doll. I can't wait to see her!
um lets play : ) your blog is so dang cute girlfriend!
Adorable! I think I might be doing her newborn shoot, so im glad to see shes a hottie, she will be easy to make look cute :)
it's a blender, and yes you should want one. i will post some stuff about it on my food blog soon!
p.s. i miss you!
Danie your blog is so cute! I miss you, can't wait to see you in MO
PS...I LOVE the blanket you made for Amanda!!
Post a Comment