GiRLs JuSt WaNt To HaVe FuN!!

What a fun night!!! Ok so one of my good friends Hayley made a DVD of all of us girls when we lived together. It was full of videos we made and all the pictures we took. There were seven of us and we had some of the best memories of my life in that house!! We had our ups and downs with each other but through it all we stayed close. Not all of us could make it there to watch the DVD but we still all talked and brought back memories as if we all were there. I wish that I could put the whole movie on here but im not sure how. Some of our closest friends did not live with us but were over all the time, Tiffany, Amanda, Lindsey, and Jaycee. I am so thankful for all of these people in my life. They have helped me be the person I am today. Living with girls was one of the best choices I made. I love you 24th st. Girls!! haha
Ashley
Liesl
Katie
Shannon
Hayley
Daniela
and ME!!

Me and Shannon!!

Tiffany!!

The star of the night for making the best DVD is Hayley!!



Ashley Pashly!!

Katie BUG!!

We attpempted to try and use a timer but...mine did not turn out very good.

4 comments:

Ashley Bunker said...

Awh...I love everyone! That was so fun. Good times....

Tiffany + Drew said...

That was fun, and of course I'm the only one making a goofy face, lol!! I still need to finish the DVD I started too!

Anonymous said...

dang im so sad I missed it!!

Taylor and Amanda Lines said...

what the flip!!!!!!! taylor needs to go back to timeout for making me miss that night. i am still a lil bitter about it! you look freakin sexy i might add! i wanna be in the pics! sniff sniff :[