A lot of fun stuff has gone down at the Whatcott house lately!! Whitney, Jordan's girl friend came into town for a couple days to visit!! She is SO much fun! I wish she could have stayed longer but something called "work" got in the way! She is so much fun to be around and it was fun to get to know her more.

Whitney, Tate, Tallie :)

Whit and I!

OH boy they are so cute!! She is so little compared to him!

We were saying our good byes to her....Love ya Whit!! Come again soon :)
CAMPING:
Blair, me, Jordan, Morgan, and Spencer went camping this weekend! I had not been in forever so it was so fun to get away from the heat and enjoy nature. Blair and I have never been camping together and it was a BLAST! We bought a tent before we left and a couple other camping necessities and headed up North! The weather was so nice and beautiful! We love hanging out with the family so it was a all around good time!!

On the way there!
( NO MAKE-UP, GOTTA LOVE IT!)

TATE!!! I love this boy...

OH J-DUB!!!

The boys finding fire wood!

Our AWESOME tent! It held up good, through the rain and all!

OH baby Tallie!!


Such a beautiful scenery
3 comments:
you are so freakin sexy without makeup girl!!! looks like it was a BLAST! nice pic of jordan caressing blair's hand. i was laughing at that one. guess who you'll be camping with next??? ME! love you!
Your so cute Danie! Looks like a lot of FuN! We should seriously hang out soon its been awhile!!!
Fun! For the record, YOU are super tiny compared to your lover too!
Post a Comment