umm did i ever mention i HATE goodbyes... :(

Taylor left today... BLAH when I think about it I cry!! We woke up at 5:00 and we were out the door by 5:30. he was so excited and sad at the same time. For awhile i was worried he could care less about leaving but i think it hit him last night when Blair, him, and me stayed up talking. He is going to be such an amazing missionary. He is such a likable person that people will just connect to him so well. It was a hard night and hard morning but we all know its for the best. :)

Taylor shaving before bed...haha he thought I was weird that i took this pic.

Blair, Elder Whatcott, Paul

OHH BIG HUGS!!

I love him :)

Me and Baby Tallie!! She is so dang sweet!!

Chilling waiting to say bye...


This is Zach and Taylor. They were good friends and they left th same day!!

Ohh....this was a tender moment. I think this was really hard because it is her baby boy....
We will miss you Elder Whatcott see you April 2012!! wow that seems FOREVER!!

5 comments:

Susan said...

You got me, Danie. I did well looking at these pictures until I saw the one of Taylor and Mere. I can't believe her baby is old enough to go on a mission. I remember the day her was born! Thanks for posting these pictures. Wish we could have been there to send him off. Love you.

nate and amy crandell said...

Oh so sad! Im sure he will be a great missionary though!

and thanks for the bday wishes :)

Anonymous said...

That is such of sweet picture of Taylor and cute Sis Whatcott! I know he will do well even though its hard to say good bye... :)

Anonymous said...

You have to tell him I said good luck! What is up with your wall paper. Are you stuck in Wendy's wedding or something? Hee Hee!

Taylor and Amanda Lines said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG BACKGROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its gonna be no time before i have to do this... cant believe my baby will be 4 this year! YIKES