
This is how you we told Blair's parents. It is his moms birthday soon so we but it in an envelope and told her we have an early birthday present for her!! HAha it was so much fun! She was way excited!! We called my parents and told them over the phone and they were SO happy as well!! We are so excited to start this part of our life!! I'm not far along at all and probably wasn't the best idea to tell everyone so soon but we were so excited we could not hold it in. I am due the end of April sometime :) I am trying my best to eat great and be as healthy as possible.
22 comments:
Congratulations!
Awe how exciting! Congratulations! I hope your pregnancy treats you well and you feel great the whole time. Feeling the baby move is such a special thing but wait until he/she gets here... Congrats again!
Ah I'm soooo excited for you guys! Yeah!
Super exciting congratulations!!
This kid, no matter who it looks like, will be darling as ever!
Awhh CONGRATS!!!! That is soooo exciting, being a mom is seriously the BEST thing everr!!
When I saw that you sent me a pic text I was wondering what you were sending me but was so excited when I saw it, glad it only took you a few months. I am seriously so excited for you, April will be a good month!!!
BABY BLANIE!!! GET IT? BLAIR AND DANIE COMBINED!!!! I AM SO EXCITED YOU guys are going to be the best parents and your babies are going to be gorgeous!
Congrats!! So happy for you guys!!
YAY!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! :) being a mom is so much fun! A baby will bring you so much joy. You will love them such more than you could ever imagine :) you guys will be such awesome parents too! What a lucky baby ;)
Such exciting news. Take care of yourself :)
danie! you know how excited i am for you :] you and blair will make amazing parents! i am so excited for you to experience the miracle of being a mother! it is definitely not easy but brings the most heartfelt and wonderful joy that you could ever experience. it is the most important calling that heavenly father can give us as women. you will be the best lil mommy! i cant wait to hold and snuggle your lil one. it'll be like having another baby except i wont have to get up with it at night! haha! SHE (hopefully haha jk) will be so loved! haha im crying again dangit! love you girl <3
ummm AMAZING!! So exciting, CONGRATS girlfriend!!!!!
So excited for you Danie :) Congratulations!!!
Ohhhh that is so so exciting! Congratulations!!!!
YAY! Congrats girl! That is gonna be one good looking baby!
Congrats Danie:) HOOOW exciting! You are going to be an adorable little preggers girl, tiny and cute :)
Congrats again!!!!
Yeah!! Congrats!
Yay! I couldnt be happier for you. You are going to be such a sweet mom. just keep up your working out or you will be like me!
Congrats!! That is so exciting for you both! Its an amazing experience and I couldn't be happier for you guys!
YAY!!! I am so excited for you. Bringing a baby into a wonderful marriage like yours makes you love each other even more! The best feeling ever! You will be such a great mom and love your baby and husband so much more than you ever thought possible its amazing!! Plus you will be the cutest pregnant girl ever :)
Congratulations Danie! That is wonderful news! You're going to be a great mommy!!!!
Post a Comment