My sister Heidi came to AZ!! I have had a really fun weekend! My sister Heidi and her husband Brad came to AZ to visit! I knew that she was coming but most of her friends and some family did not know! We had so much fun surprising people! Lots of happy and sad tears but we had a ton of fun....I miss her sooooo much! My sister Jenny was in Florida and came home early to surprise Heidi! I'm sad that the trip was so short... :(


Heidi and one of her best friends Kelly Willis

All of Heidi's girl friends and me!

Sista LOVE!!

Lindsey Ward and Kelli Willis.

Kim and Kiriam!! My sisters friends since Jr. High

Amanda and Taylor came to Dinner with all of us!!

We all went to Oregano's!! Its one of my most favorite places. Poor Amanda and Taylor waited FOREVER ON FOOD!!! :) We all had a Blast having Heidi.....I did not want her to go. I love you Heidi!!!! Come again soon....
5 comments:
All of your headbands are so cute! Do you make them??
IM SO SAD I DIDNT GET THAT PINK NECKLACE DANGIT! but i must have the red one lol. that night was so fun even tho im never going back to oreganos for a long time! it was so good seing heidi too! love ya!
Yes i make them!! I do not usually sell them but when people ask i do. :)
i had so much fun and i needed it more than you know! well ha ha you probably do know! i love all of you in az i think about you and i smile! love you
wish I could have been there! love the "Frosted Collar" you are wearing.
Post a Comment