JUST AN UPDATE!!
OK so I have not posted anything is awhile!! We are doing great and happy as ever to be having a baby! I am feeling awesome! I do get really tiered which is expected but I have not been sick at all. For a couple days about a week ago I was dizzy but nothing to complain about compared to others I know. I am a little over 9 weeks!! I go to the Dr. again on Sep. 30th for my second appointment. Blair is crossing his fingers its a boy and for awhile I felt like it would be but now I am not sure....haha it will be so exciting when we get to find out. Blair is in school from 8 until 12 in the mornings and then goes straight to work until nine at night. so we do not see eachother a ton :( Anyways things are going really good!! Thank you to all of you who said congratulations! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Danie, I am so happy that you have been feeling well. Try to get rest now because once your little bundle arrives you won't have a chance. I am praying for a little boy. All those cute girls need another one to pick on :). We can't wait to meet the baby, and know you'll be thrilled no matter the sex.
Wow - cant believe you are feeling so great. I know there are girls out there feeling very envious of you right now! lol - Hopefully you will continue to feel good. Just get your rest now, cuz once that baby comes, you will never sleep again. j/k!
dont listen to anybody about being tired! you wont be tired cuz when you are i will snuggle and take care of your baby! lol just wait baby whatcott aunt amanda is so excited for you to come!!! YAY!
Congrats again :) you are going to be a cute preggo lady!!
Post a Comment