Happy Birthday Baby!!

It Blair's 23 birthday today....he is just growing up so fast!! I like to rub it in that I am older than him :) hahaha I thinks he likes that I am actually....anyways Blair I love you sooooooooooo much and am so happy that it is your special day!!! You mean the world to me and always have meant the world to me. I love looking back at some of our old pictures.... It funny becasue looking back we look so little but in my mind I feel like it was just yesterday that we met!! I love you babe Happy Birthday!!! I will post some more pictures later from what we will do tonight!! :) LOve you!

So handsome :)







3 comments:

Liesl said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLAIR! :)

Taylor and Amanda Lines said...

i LOVE looking at those old pics!!! what do ya know?? i took most of them! it seems like yesterday we were all in high school having a blast and now we're all married! CRAZY! haha love you! HAPPY 23RD BLAIR!

nate and amy crandell said...

Happy B-day to Blair! And I'm dying laughing at the post below!!!! Your my favorite!