I miss you already!!

One of my best friends leaves tomorrow.....Her name is Liesl....Her and her little family are moving to Idaho. Her husband Brian got accepted into law school there and they will live there for the next couple years. :( Tonight we had a fun get together with the girls that could make it. We chilled at liesl's house and talked, ate ice cream, and TOOK PICTURES!!! haha that is what we dddddddooooooo best! ANd of course always JUMPING pictures! :)

HAHAHAHHA I love it!!

I never got one with Liesl on in the air...she looks like she is Dancing!!

I look like i need to go to the bathroom!! hahah

Prob. my favorite ever!!

US LAUGHING!! :)

SOOOO GOOFY! (Amanda is going to eat my ear!)

All the girls that came!


I still have chubby cheeks from the surgery :(

I love her!


Sonic RUN!! By beauty blond BOM SHELL!!

JUst made this head band today! I LOVVVVEEE IT!!





Liesl and her baby boy!!







We will miss her SOOO much!! i Told her that we can always skype and get her in on the fun when we have girls night!! Liesl I love you SOOO much! Thank you for always being such a great friend to me....i have SO many memories that i die laughing when i think of them. I am so grateful that i have you in my life.....I hope Idaho is a great adventure for you Brian and Koston! LOVE YOU :)

2 comments:

Liesl said...

Danie!!! The jumping pictures are hilarious! I was seriously laughing out loud. Haha! That was so much fun... I'm glad you girls could come over :) I will miss girls nights for sure. you guys can just make a card board cut out of me and take me a long for the ride, haha! I love you sooo much! Thanks for all the fun memories girl. Of course we'll still keep in touch and we'll be back to visit... So this will just be a "see you later!" :(

Tawny Antelman said...

Your headbands ADORABLE Danie! :)

Fun pictures, looks like a fun little girls night! Pictures are the BEST!