Well....Friday the 30th of July i had my wisdom teeth removed. I honestly can not believe it has taken me so long to have them out!! It was not bad at all!! I was soooooo scared! Dr. Brent Boyce is who removed them. He is best friends with Dr. Hamberlin and he also was my dad's home teaching companion when we lived in Gilbert. He is such an awesome guy! For the past 4 years he has been trying to get me in to have them removed!! My fear of dentists is coming to an end. Ashley took me and we had a great time together!! She is sooo nice for being my support and taking care of me! He let her stay in there and watch the whole thing!! She said that i did not snore or open my eyes in a creepish way!! My mother in law took care of me all day on Friday and Blair did on Saturday. Blair made me really good mashed potato's!! Like honestly they were SOOO good. I had a rough night last night and i am swollen on my left side but it has not been that bad! Anyways here are some pictures. Im on pain med right now so sorry if none of this makes sense. :)
5 comments:
Go you!!
i wish i looked that good when i got mine taken out. i hope you are feeling better so we can get our play on next week! ps i loved your blog comment about heidi. im so glad im not the only one! haha love you!
Haven't seen you since your wedding. It was fun to get caught up.
my blop is www.thehatchclan.blogspot.com
I'm so proud of you Dan! You did it! Love you : )
Good job Danie! Haha. Now you don't have to worry about it anymore! And hello, you look good after getting your wisdom teeth taken out! I wish I looked that good!
Post a Comment