My home away from home....Missouri

OK!!! IM back! haha i have not blogged in FOREVER! I have been in Missouri for almost three weeks visiting my family....It was SO much fun! A much needed trip. Blair was there with me for about a week but had to come back and start is new Job. My sisters and i had a wonderful time staying up late talking, laughing, watching movies, and CRAFTING! We had a blast together. I wish that all of my family was there, but they could not all go. Blair and i left the end of June and Jenny and her three kids came soon after us. Dean and Laura got there right before 4th of July. I returned home July 11th. It was so much fun seeing my parents, Heidi, Michelle, Collette and all of there kids.....I came home and cried because i will miss them so much. I was there along time and loved it, but i kept thinking about my real home in AZ. This place feels like home to me. I love it there in Missouri. I love all the green....i love the antique shops....I love the people. I will miss it but i am very Glad to be back to normal life and to my husband. I missed Blair so much. This is a very long post because i took WAY to many pictures. I could not even post half of them. So Enjoy!

Emme and Alys!! I LOVE THEM!!!

My niece McKenzie painted our toes Zebra!! She does Such an awesome job. Sorry about my Mushroom toes dont mind them hahaha!!

One of my dads DIRTY pigs. It reminded me of 4H looking at them.

Just a part of the farm.

Some of the horses

My dad's prego cow!! She i think is having twins?? He said something like that!

Hilarious!! She was playing with this so i had to take a picture haha

Alys!! haha

Jaylen! haha i was dieing!



Uncle Blair and some of the Nephews. They LOVE him!

Me, Emme, and Alys! Emme always makes crazy faces!

I love him.. :)

Me and Laura!!

Jenny, Michelle, Collette, Heidi, Me, and Laura. We were at our 4th of July pot luck!!

Me and Emme waiting for fireworks!!

Cari and Baby Juddson!! He has grown so so much!!

Jaylen got lots at the Firework show!! It was actually pretty scary but we got him back so safe. It was so cute Mason kept hugging him and saying he loved him. I think as an older brother he felt bad that Jay got lost.

Cari, Sheri, and Kenzie! I miss them!!

DUH we went and saw Eclipse!!! My mom was so embarrassed because me and Heidi took pictures with Edward, Bella, and Jacob!!

Long drive home from the movies! haha
I love Niki and Sheri!!

Out for Lunch!

HAHAHAHA I love this! My mom got it in her happy Meal!

I had a spend the night with most of my nieces!!! It was alot of fun!

Probably one of my most favorite pictures. HAha D.J's face looks hilarious. Laura gets upset because he will never make a serious smiling face.

My daddy and Mommy...We went to dinner!

My sweet sister Heidi....I miss you Heidi!!

And...Michelle!! I miss you Michelle!!
Mason Heidi's Oldest got baptized! He was so excited it was so sweet!!




Heidi and I at Adam-on-diomin

Haha Dont ask....


Heidi, Brad, Lacy, Judy, And Ron this is Brad's Family yes they came to visit too!
It was a full House!!




I thought this was an awesome picture because of trees!!



Bet most of you have not seen one of these!! HAah everytime i see it I think of the movie...
"Win a Date with Tad Hamilton" hahaha anyways it was a great trip. I am so glad i had the opporunity to go. I love you family and miss you!!



14 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh I love all the pics!!! I miss your family so much!

britney said...

Looks like you had a great time. Its beautiful there!

Liesl said...

I loved all the pics! Your family is so fun :) I bet you miss them all so much :( that's good you got to spend a lot of time with them though. It's so crazy how much your nieces and nephews have grown up! I didn't even recognize some of them!

You better come visit me in Idaho!!

nate and amy crandell said...

Love your family!!! Glad you got to go visit them :) Sheri is getting so big, I miss her scratching my back and getting us water haha she is soooo cute I really want her to marry Andy still! :)

Anonymous said...

We had such a blast. We have to do it again soon. Um Lets say when Breaking Dawn comes out. Hee Hee.

Tiffany + Drew said...

Oh how fun, I love all your sisters, so sad they live so far. Glad your back and now we can have a girls night before Liesl moves!!

Taylor and Amanda Lines said...

im coming next time!!!!!!!!! im glad to see all the pics, you guys look so cute!!! holy crap i cant believe how big juddson is already... he'll be a year next month right? CRAZY!!!

Laura said...

Miss you Already!! :)

Susan said...

Welcome home. These are great pictures of you and your family. I am so glad you and Blair were able to spend some time with them. I know how much you miss them :(. Love you.

whitney Wilde said...

looks like you had a blast!!! How fun! Your toes look so cute!

Kim A said...

Oh Heather, thanks so much for posting a million pictures!!! Heidi needs to post WAY more often :) I loved all of them...especially the one's of the life size Eclipse cast!!! Miss u!

Anonymous said...

NEVERMIND I FOUND IT!! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!

Kim Adams said...

Oh my gosh, I seriously called you Heather!! I have no brain after 3 children, you'll have to excuse me! You know I love and me YOU DANIE!!!!

Kim Adams said...

Hahaha...I mean miss you Danie, not me you danie! WOW.