WOW!!
OK I know I the biggest loser in the world!! hahah my family is pissed and I really dont have any explanation.....other than I cant find my camera cord and my lap top is at my sisters....other than that I just havent had anything exciting until today!!!! hahah yes yes blair is coming home.... in a matter of hours!! I am so excited so I will for sure have something to talk about.
4 comments:
Okay--now that he's home, you have to be taking pics left and right. Put them on your blog so we can all live the romance with you! I love you tons and can't wait to see you--the 14th, right?
Ya we want the details. I will give you a week before a date is set. Love ya jen
what the crap... where are the pics.................................................................. haha love you
hey danie i can't wait to see you thursday! and blair too! i luv ya and see you in uhh 3 days! xoxox
Post a Comment