HE DID IT!!!!

Haha Yep....IM ENGAGED!!! Blair and I got engaged on August 22. He is so amazing....We are not exactly sure about a date yet but when we are I will let all of you know!!! Everyone says that this is when your life really starts and I cant wait to start it with my best friend!! I will post pictures later.... :)

24 comments:

Jamielyn said...

ahh congrats!! yay thats soo exciting... yup life will only get better for you!!!

Jess said...

yay! i'm so happy for you danie! i better get an invite lady! congrats!!

xo,
jessi

Alissa Melody said...

wahoo!!!!! congrats girl!! you got engaged on our anniversary, how funny! Im so excited for you guys! I love you!!

The Allen Family said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. I'm happy for you, you will love it!!!

nate and amy crandell said...

DAAANNNIEEE k that's what you were calling about call me right now!!! im so happy for you!

nadia shea said...

congrats love! Wow, what a perfect life. You wait, he comes home, you get engaged. NEVER HAPPENS! You are so lucky!

Eaton's said...

WE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLAIR AND ARE SO GLAD WE GET TO HAVE HIM IN OUR FAMILY. MOM

Tawny Antelman said...

Congratsss girl!!!!

That was fast :) haha

Hannah + 4 said...

Wait what?? I just saw you Friday and you didn't even say anything! Congrats! Thats so exciting! I'm so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

hey aww tht is so cool u to both look great and i enjoyed meeting u when i was visiting sheri and niki adn congrats bout gettin engaged tht must be real exciting well bye

The Hann Family said...

WE ARE SO EXCITED TO HAVE YOU IN THE FAMILY. IT'S ABOUT TIME IT BECOMES OFFICIAL!

The Holyoaks said...

I've been checking your blog periodically for this news! Congrats, pretty girl! You will make one gorgeous bride! Email me sometime.
Love, JILL

britney said...

Lol - Liesl didnt tell me you were en-gagged as my mom n law calls it. Thats great! Congrats. And no, I dont really look pregnant yet, just REALLY fat. lol Just always remember that the key to a good marriage is "selflessness". Hard to live, but so true. You will be a beautiful bride!

Taylor and Amanda Lines said...

yay now come see me!

steele's said...

Happy Day--you're finally getting married! When's the official date? We want to know when we're coming. I love you both!

Will & Camie Shill said...

so exciting danie! I know exactly what you just went through and no waiting for a missionary is not ideal...it's not always fun, but it is worth it! We feel like we got to experience something that not every couple gets to and it made our relationship that much better and stronger! congratulations!

Liesl said...

Wow I can't believe you said that about Brians post! Haha. I feel sooo stupid right now. I still love you though!

Liesl said...

By the way, CONGRATULATIONS! again! I'm so happy for you! Married life is awesome!

Ashley said...

Danie, I cant beleive I found you! Its Ashley Johnson, I work at Red Mt Endo with you untill about 2 1/2 weeks ago when I got laid off. How are you? Congats on getting engaged, I got a promise ring from my guy just the other day. Tell everyone I said Hi!

Kim A said...

Oh Danie, I just found out today!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am beyond excited for you guys!

I Do Faces said...

DANIE!!!!! So i randomly found your blog, but I heard your good news from Hayley!!! so...

CONGRATS ON THE ENGAGEMENT!!!!! You are going to be a beautiful bride!!!!!!! And hey if you need invitations let me know my hubby owns a print shop and we make wedding invitations!!! Of course it would be cheap too!!! Just e-mail me!! idofaces56@aol.com!
I hope your doing great!
-Tasia

Tara said...

congratulations danie!! i'm so happy you have your man home!

Kim & Max Willis family said...

did you get engaged after george and lauren willis' wedding reception or before? congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats girlie! I am so stoked about you too finally getting married! You too are so adorable!