Airport Scene, August 2
ABOUT TIME!!!
I KNOW!!! hahah life has been crazy....im so horrible at this blogging stuff!! But ok where do I even start.....BLAIR is HOME!!! haha he has been home for almost 3 weeks now and it has been AMAZING!! We have had so much fun. We recently just went to Missouri to visit my parents and sister Colette and her family. It was alot of fun seeing all of them. I am still working at the same old job and blair starts school and baseball on Monday the 25th. He is really excited to get back into the BEST GAME ON EARTH!!! haha.....well here are some pictures of what has been going on the past 3 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YAY!!! danie Im so excited, for sure we have to go on a double date!
I love this picture! It is priceless! And congratulations on the Engagement...Danie I am so happy for you! Honestly, being married is the best experience in the world!!!
aw that's the cutest picture ever
NICE PIC..LOVE IT:)
Post a Comment