
It was pouring rain but we thought it would be funny to take a picture
infront of this sign...only in Missouri
hahaha
This was a Saturday night dance in the small town of
Gallitan. Blair and I were so lucky to be
chaperons. It ended up being alot of fun!!
Niki needs to smile haha. We went to dinner at a resaurant named Shae's. Good food....
6 comments:
YAY!!!! Im so happy for you! Thats so awesome that hes finally home! Your such a good little waiter! Everyone said you wouldnt make it, but here you are. But I always thought you would. You guys are so cute together! So any wedding bells sounding soon?
Yeah--you posted! We loved having you here. Check out my blog to see how much we loved it. We can't wait to hear when the "for sure" date is! Love you!
haha yaaaaaaaaay!!!!! where have you been missy.
How cute, that's awesome danie!!!
Hey babe, Im so excited for you to be engaged. this is the funnest time, so really enjoy it. I'm so excited to help you with the wedding. I love you always, hide
ok! wow, i'm your sister and not on your hommies list. I am crying!
Post a Comment