The Weeknd...

This is my sister Heidi and I right before dinner!


I went to dinner this last weekend with my sister Michelle and brother in law Jason. Also my sister Heidi and Brother in law Brad. I love my sisters :)




20 comments:

Hannah + 4 said...

Yay I can leave a message now!! Cute pictures! Your hair looks amazing long! I love it.

steele's said...

Danie!! You look so cute! I'm jealous you went out with the sisters--I miss you! Keep posting stuff on your blog so I feel like I know what your up to. I love you!!

Love, Colette and the rest of the bunch

kenzie said...

Danie! Check my blog. I put a training log to have accountability! You do it too. Let's do this together. Get some one to workout with you before work at the gym and then on Friday's and Saturday's come train with me and the other ladies. It is seriously so fun! Love you!

kenzie said...

danie... sorry about what happend to lucy. i hope you get a new dog. i love you. -cari

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

You are so cute Danie - you grew up!! Thanks for leaving me a post on my blog - come by anytime!! Loved hearing from you!!!

kenzie said...

Danie I keep looking for knew pics and a post. Did you fall off the earth?!! You are the pic lady!! What's up? I want to see your training log and if you have been working out! Call, post something. I want to hear from you. Hey want to go camping with us this weekend? The Burke reunion is in showlow. Come it will be so fun. I love you! Miss.

kenzie said...

Danie this is my hundredth posted comment. Hey girl, I want to see more pics!!!! Call me I love you. Miss

Alissa Melody said...

DANIE YOU HAVE A BLOG AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW! ur hair is so cute i love it!! how ar eyou?

steele's said...

Danners! When are you going to update this? I love you--thanks for your comments on my blog. It keeps me going to know that you're looking. Put more on! Love, Colette

nate and amy crandell said...

DANI shutup Blair comes home so soon that is way exciting! We need to get together sometime and play barbies jk jk (but seriously) I miss you and Love ya!

Jensen Family said...

hey danie! i'm so glad i found your blog! yay! you are so cute! your boy is coming home soooo sooon! yay!

steele's said...

Danie--What the heck? 17 days? Brina says she's going to cut her hair--it's too long to deal with. Check out our blog and ADD TO YOURS! Love you!

The Allen Family said...

Hey Danie- You are so stinkin cute! I love your hair. Are you living in Mesa? Going to school? Who is this boy all over your blog? Keep in touch!

CHRIS and JENNY. said...

Danie I love that you have a countdown to your man's homecoming!!! I was specifically checking out your blog right now to leave a comment that you should do a countdown like people do for their babies....and I started laughing when your blog popped up and you already had one!! you are awesome!

jenny : )

Unknown said...

I seriously am so excited for you to get to have Blair home! You better let me know how it goes! Love and miss you

Jadriene said...

hey danie you look so pretty i heard that you might be coming out here with Blair! jadey

Jadriene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nadia shea said...

DANIE! It's nadia! 3DAYS!!!

Hannah + 4 said...

What 20 hours!! Are you so excited???? YAY

Tawny Antelman said...

Hey Danie,
Its Tawny, you look adorable in all these pictures!!!

How are you doing, How are things with Blair since he got home?!