August 22nd!!




OK I know its been almost a month since I have been engaged haha....but I finally got around to putting pictures up of the night Blair purposed!! It was so so fun!! I had a wedding reception to go to earlier that night so after I was done with that we went out for ice cream and then he asked if I wanted to go to the baseball field at Highland High. As most of you know Blair played baseball throughout high school so we have many memories there. While he was on his mission I would go there late at night to jog or just chill on the bleachers and think....Anyways so we went to the field and were playing around on the pitchers mound, just practicing different ways of pitching. well I was in heals and I looked down and we were covered in MUD haha Blair started cleaning off my shoes and he stood up pulled something out of his pocket....and opened it....hahah and yes it was an engagement ring!!! He told me how I was his best friend and how he loved me so much and asked if I would marry him!!!....I started crying and said YES!!! He honestly is so amazing!I am so blessed. It's funny how things feel so good and right!! I have never been more sure about anything in my life like I am about marrying him..... so everyone I need your addresses!!! Mark your calendars for Tuesday, November 25th!! Its two days before Thanksgiving so lots of family and friends will be in town....you better ALL be there :)


18 comments:

kenzie said...

Danie i love you. i'm so happy for you and your best friend. Me and my best friend are still on the honeymoon after 5 kids. keep it that way! love him and take good care of him. rub his feet. see you soon Miss

The Garlock's said...

Hooray for some pics! I'm so freakin excited for you and can't wait to help you plan stuff!

The Whatcott Fam said...

Well we couldn't be happier with the girl Blair picked to marry!! :) you know we love you and I can't wait to have another sis-in-law (although I really hate the term in-law- you're more like a sister!)

Dallan and Ashley said...

How fun! Congratulations you guys! I'm so happy for you! It's worth the wait! i'm glad I did! Good luck with all the plans!
Ashley and Dallan Schmidt
2774 S Southwind Dr
Gilbert, AZ 85295

nate and amy crandell said...

Danie I'm going to cry! That is so sweet! 2701 N Stapley Dr. Mesa AZ 85203 Good ol Lehi-call me if you need help with anything!

Hannah + 4 said...

Yay! How sweet! I'm so excited for you! Thats my moms b-day :) 1036 E. Dolphin Ave Mesa AZ 85204!!

The Hann Family said...

I love the pictures! We are so excited for the wedding and that it can be official. You two are both lucky to have eachother...a perfect match!

Taylor and Amanda Lines said...

danie i love you!!!! and im so happy you are getting married, its AMAZING!!!! :-D im also stoked to be as big as a house at your wedding as well... yay!

Alissa Melody said...

cute cute cute! im so excited for you!

Kim A said...

Congrats again, you two are adorable together! Beautiful ring by the way!

Brian and Brianna said...

Yay!!! I was so excited to stumble upon your blog! I'm so happy for you, you are a dang cute couple! Being engaged is so fun and being married is even funner! You will absolutely love married life :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Danie I am so excited for you! I randomly found your blog and had to tell you how adorable you two are. You and Blair are going to love being married!

Willi Nixon said...

these pictures are so cute, congratulations you two :)

nadia shea said...

452 n alder ct gilbert arizona 85233 :]

CONGRATS!

mindy said...

oh my gosh! congrats danie!!! so happy for you!!! it was fun to come across your blog!
Mindy
{aka. Mike Hermanns wife}

Exquisite Effects said...

Danie!! I'm so glad I found your blog! Congratulations! You are still SO BEAUTIFUL!

Cathy (Ricks) Dean

Exquisite Effects said...

P.S. Our address is
Jeremy & Cathy Dean
2246 W Vineyard Plains Dr
Queen Creek, AZ 85242

I'd love an invite!

Also I'm going private in about a week so if you would like to read my blog, leave me a comment with your e-mail address please.