Pump it up!!!!

I prefer to laugh at my self most of the time!! OK so summer is coming and everyone freaks out because that means bathing suit season. I am one of those people!! SOOOO Fitness Works did this deal that is 3 months for 20$!! I thought it was a great deal so i go it. Well.... My friend Ashley and I have been twice now to the PUMP IT UP class and it KILLS me!! There are old ladies rocking it and I was struggling. Today was alot better then Friday when we did it. Today there was a "different" teacher haha he was quite interesting!! I LAUGHED the whole time even tho I wanted to cry because it was painful!! Anyways I promised my self I would get in shape! Wish me luck!! Ha ha and enjoy the pictures....Gotta love Google!



4 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

hahaha I could see you laughing the whole time! your so funny :)

Angie Milne said...

I'm glad todays class was better than Friday! hahaa, dont worry Danie, we'll have our rockin' bods soon!

Ashley Bunker said...

Oh girl, there are no words to desribe that instructor! You missed a good class tonight though. If you thought you laughed at yourself last time, come do Body Combat!

Hannah + 4 said...

I've taken that class! (when I used to work out) I need to start going again. Ya.. It kills!! I couldn't even drive home my legs would shake so bad trying to push my klutch in hah. I hear one is opening up by my moms house and I'm joining when it does!!