
OK so I wasnt going to post about this becasue I really didn't know what to say, but wow im so blessed that I got the "beautiful blogger award" TWICE!! Man am I lucky or what haha. Thanks to Liesl and Amanda I guess ILL GIVE IN and post about it.
So I guess I am supposed to say 7 facts about myself and then pass this Award on....
1. FACT: I love Dryer sheets. I love the smell becasue its so clean and fresh.
2. FACT: I love folding laundry. Everything has to be right side out and folded a certain way. OCD much???
3. FACT: I LOVE pickles. They make my throat feel funny and I love it. I dont eat them as much as I used to but they are GREAT!
4. FACT: I hate clowns. Im terrified and want NOTHING to do with them. My kids will never see them if im around and a picture or doll or clown person will never enter my home. haha I hate seeing them at Halloween so I always look down when they walk by. BAD MEMORIES with that.
5.FACT: I tend to get TOO overly excited when I see people I havent seen in a long time. Im always way more excited to see them then they are to see me....atleast thats always how it looks. I also say "Love you girl" at the end of the conversation but it is always awkward becasue there probablly thinking she loves me?? I havent seen her in years??? haha. Anyone who knows me well knows what I am talking about.
6: FACT: I love antiques and cant get enough of them. I should have been born back in the day. I love old old antiques and then I love the 40's and 50's.
7: FACT: I hate Sticky things. I HATE SYRUP!! It gets everywhere when I use it and I DO NOT UNDERSTAND!!! On my elbows and fingers. ewww im going to gag thinking about it.
OK so there it is 7 wonderful facts about me. So I now say that ASHLEY BUNKER needs to do this and...ANGIE, and my sister JENNY!!! Have fun Ladies....
7 comments:
hahah I LOOOVE pickles too! when i was pregnant i would eat those huge jars from costco weekly a little overboard but i was absolutely OBSESSED!!!
ps i hate sticky junk too
Wait what's going on? Why is my name at the end of this list? What does that mean? Danie Rae...what did you do?
ha ha you won the Beautiful Blogger award!!! Duh Ashley!!
hahaha i love this because i knew all of these things too!!! yay! hahaha i especially love the one where you're excited about seeing people.. i can just see an awkward scenario in my head! HAHA love ya!
Haha. Love your 7 facts! You can fold our laundry anytime... that's my most dreaded chore! I HATE it. Oh wait... you have folded our laundry. haha. You're the best!
hahaha oh this makes me miss you! I Love you girl For real!
ps i love the pic of the giraffe on the side!!!! ive decided i want one as a pet someday!
Post a Comment