That is not him and that is NOT me!
I.....DID IT!!!!
OK WOW!!! IM so so so proud of myself!! haha most of you know that I am a Dental Assistant. I have been for 4 yrs and I love it! I love the patients and the doctor I work for....Well Iam TERRIFIED of the dentist. Not like the actual dentist but just getting any work done in general. SO it had been years since I went because of how scared I am. My dad used to always make me go, but since they moved no one is here to push me. Well haha my doctor found out that I had a large cavity and that I needed a root canal. I finally DID IT!!! Ahhh im just so happy. Im sure I have lots of to other work that needs to be done beasue of how long it has been but it was a start for me. He was SO awesome. I didnt feel anything and I was on Nitrous the whole time. They said I didnt stop laughing hahah ahhh so I had to blog about this because it was one of my New Year's goals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
ah danie i am so proud of you! hahaha way to conquer your fears girl! ps i still want to see a picture of your "stroke face" ha!
look at you girl! you are a trooper! i knew you could do it!!!! :-D
Good job! IM happy for you. Ive never had a cavity or anything, so when i found out i had to get 2 molars cut out, I was so scared! I made them put me out all the way. I was cool with dishing out a little extra money as long as i didnt feel a thing! and i didnt. So good job at being brave!
I so should do the gym thing, and I feel ya on the whole dentist thing. I have terrible teeth and dread going but they would be so much worse if I didn't go!
Lol! I love how at the end you put " Yep, a root canal, YAY!" haha you crack me up girl! Congrats on overcoming your fear!
I'm glad I found your blog! I miss you girl!
Post a Comment