Spring Break was fun! I did not work...well I went in a couple times to help with a different doctor but it was a pretty chill week. I went to the eye doctor which is a pretty big step for me haha. So yes everyone I am now wearing two contacts. Haha it has been years since I have been able to see this good...Life is so beautiful when your vision isn't doubled and blurry from wearing one contact for so long!! Im surprised I never went cross eyed! Anyways....Blair had baseball games the whole first part of the week. It was alot of fun going and watching the games when i could. He hit a home run this week which we are SOOOO happy about!! Go BLAIR!! On Friday morning we took off with Blair's parents and Taylor to New Mexico. We went to watch Jordan pitch! He did awesome!!! The score ended up being 16 to 2 us winning!!! Jordan did great and it was a fun game to watch. However I was FREEZING the whole time. I hate the cold. I do not do well with cold. You always can cool off in the heat but I NEVER get warm enough in the cold. Well we were sitting at the game and it started to pour rain.....BLAH! Then it hailed a little bit....then....SNOW!! Yes it was a blizzard!! SICK! I HATE THE SNOW hahahaha but it actually was alot of fun just being away with Blair. It was great to see Jordan we miss him so much....Hope all of you guys had a great Spring Break!! :)
The End
6 comments:
Such cute pictures of all of you! Love you.
Cute! Looks like Blair has a stash in the last picture-haha!
Love the new makeover on your blog! I know, Ellis is looking more and more like June. Miss you!
haha your hilarious Danie! Love your giraffe background :)
I miss you!
your hair looks so fabulous in that picture. You crack me up crazy eyes.
love ya.
you guys are so cute together!! I miss ya!!
Post a Comment