Farewell... :(

Today was Taylor, Blair's brother's farewell party...He was set apart as a missionary today @ 12:30. It was so amazing to be able to be there and feel the spirit that was in the room. He is so awesome and we are going to miss him so much. Not only does he feel like a brother to me but we have became really close friends through all the years of knowing him. He is so prepared and ready to meet and teach the people of Nicaragua. The party had a really good turn out!! A lot of his friends and people from the ward came. He leaves Wednesday and it is for sure a bitter sweet feeling. Its just so special to be able to be apart of it all. Love you Tay :)

Ya I know what your thinking....Scary BLAIR! haha He was imitating some guy we know!

Taylor and all he nieces and nephew!! I love these kids!!


Such a Handsome Taylor!!

Taylor and his sweet Mommy...My sweet mother in law :)


4 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

Hey Nate has a brother named Taylor too and he just left on his mission!

p.s. I love your hair soooo cute!!!

Taylor and Amanda Lines said...

can you guys just make a baby already! im tired of waiting!!!!! hahaha :-D taylor will be a great missionary! you look amazing, now come over and keep me company! love you! ps where can i get me some hair like that????

Susan said...

These are great pictures. I'm sorry we weren't able to come up one more time to see Taylor. Give him a big hug from me. We're going to miss him.

britney said...

Aw. Isnt it sad when they leave! But it is so awesome to be there when they come back. I cant get over how pretty you are. You should start blogging "what im wearing today"! I need someone to show me how to do it. lol I keep trying to get Liesl to take me shopping, but I dont think she ever will. lol