WE GOT THEM!!!!

We have ...RECEIVED THE PICTURES!!!! IM SO EXCITED....looking at them just brought me back to the special day Blair and I had....I want to get married all over again. I cant imagine when you have been married 5 + years and you see other people get married....it just reminds me of that great day. I love my pictures. There are many more than just these ones, but these are just some of my favorites. Our photographer was really good and we enjoyed working with him. His name is Jeff Bennitendi, his business is called Trend Photography. Really awesome guy and gave us a great deal. I cant wait to frame some and put them up!!







I love this one










I love my bouquet
This one is cute...kind of chessey but I like it alot!! Its fun to see all the family in the back
Typical Blair haha i cant believe he caught this picture!! He blew in my mouth so fast!! haha

















9 comments:

Liesl said...

Finally! I love the pictures! They turned out so pretty :)

Whitney said...

Danie you are so Gorgeous! I love your dress! Did you put the different broaches on it yourself? Super cute! When we got married I seriously felt wedding picture overload because my mom kept ordering more and more and they seriously were everywhere!

The Garlock's said...

hooray for wedding pics, love them!

Taylor and Amanda Lines said...

yaaaaaay!!! i wanna see them all!!! your photographer did an AWESOME job these are so pretty!!! i think my fav one is blair blowing while you are kissing... hahaha that's a true blair pic! lol

Brian and Brianna said...

Those turned out so good! You look stunning! I always say that I want to get married again too it's so fun!

Jim said...

You guys look amazing! Try being married for 18 years! It is really fun to go to weddings... things are a little different from the 80's look that I had! Still fun to remember! I still remember what my sealer said! You guys are adorable! I am so glad you work for Jim. I think you are one of the few brights spots in his day down there! Thanks for taking care of him for me! Love you!

Michelle said...

Wow I love the pictures! I am so happy for you! This is Michelle Branch for mission bay ward! I love would love to talk to you sometime my eamil is Lynnbug@cox.net!! Ü

Anonymous said...

cuuute!! you look beautiful Danie!

Exquisite Effects said...

Oh all of those pictures are SO GORGEOUS!!!
You are SO INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL!
Congratulations!
My hubby and I are going on five years in Aug, and looking at your pictures TOTALLY makes me want to have me wedding all over again! LOL!

By the way, I'm in LOVE with your dress! It is so gorgeous!