I LOVE Valentine's Day!! Like most of you Christmas is my #1 favorite holiday but V-Day is a close second! I Just love the colors and hearts and bows. I love that February has a holiday as well!! When I was little my parents made it a special day for us kids. They would wake us up and we would have a nice new bear with candy and nick-nak little toys and a present. I just want to make sure that I make every holiday AWESOME as a mom. I know its just Blair and I right now but I started early by getting my decorating collection started. Lately I have LOVED Crafting. My sis Heidi and I have been on a role with new ideas and fun decor. We recently made a LOVE board. You can hang it on your outside door or your inside wall. It has been alot of fun. We also made a countdown magnet board to the big V-Day as well. It has 14 "BLING" magnets that represent the 14th of February!! The best part about all of this is we have been bargain shoppers. We went to DI and found an AWESOME box of STUFF haha you may laugh when you hear that but it was full of random fun things to make all the stuff we have been doing. The box was 15 dollars and we split it in half. It has been SO much fun....I could do it all day.
P.S This is cuter in person. haha
6 comments:
Soooooo cute, Danie! You need to teach me- I'm so clueless when it comes to crafting!
OH MY GOSH I AM OBSESSSSSSSSSSSSSSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need to make one ASAP!!!! ill have to come over and look at yours... :-D
That is so cute! You are so crafty.
Adorable Love sign.. SO freaking cute!!
Good job! :)
CUTE! I didn't even see this post! Girl you need to come over every night while our hubby's are at school/baseball so we can whip up some crafts. You can show me a thing or two ;) Yay!
That is SSSSOOOO DANG CUTE!!! Valentines Day is one of my favorite holidays as well.
Will you post (or e-mail me) how you made that? I would LOVE to make one!
Good Job!
Post a Comment