I CHOPPED MY HAIR......FINALLY!!!
Last week I called my friend Tiffany and told her its time to go back short!! While Blair was on his mission I grew my hair out because I wanted long hair for the wedding....since that good ol wedding is over then I get to be FREE!!! haha literally its freedom for me to have short hair! I still want it a little shorter but this will do for now! This picture was taken at the temple lights. Brian and Liesl Garner went with us for a little date night. After we went back to there house and watched the movie Fred Clause!! Liesl, being the great chef that she is...treated us to amazing desserts. It was alot of fun and we love them :)
10 comments:
YAY! You finally posted. Haha. I like your posts! So glad you guys are doing well. Haha and that pic... You can tell i provide the sweets! I look like a FATTY! whoohooo. Thank goodness for new years resolutions :)
I love your hair! You guys are so cute! I can't wait to see wedding pictures.
hey I did the same thing I grew my hair really long just for the wedding and then chopped it off right after the honeymooon :) it really is freedom! and Your hair looks really cute by the way!
You look cute with short hair, and I love the wedding picture at the top of the page. That sounds like a fun date night. I am so happy for you. Isn't married life the best, especially when it's with your best friend?
Take care Danie girl!
Danie! Hey girl, I was lookin at different blogs and I found yours! :) CONGRATS on getting married, you look beautiful, as always! :) Hope all is great!
What a CUTE couple! Glad you had a great honeymoon and are getting settled in now. I love your hair too!
You are pretty much smoking hot. I dont know whether to hate you or love you for it. ha ha. Congratulations on your marriage. You guys look so good together.
i chapt my hair 2 lol
FYI- I don't know if you like those tag blogs, but I tagged you :)
How is the newlywed couple?
Danie, I saw some pics of your wedding on Jenny's blog. You looked beautiful!! I LOVE your dress. You and your mom are so talented. Looks like you're so happy. We love you guys.
Post a Comment