
YEP!!! BABY Saylor is coming into the world SOOOO soon. Haha im so excited for Amanda. Her full name will be Saylor Olivia Lines....OHHH BOY!! I mean...OH GIRL!! haha
NO...I didnt make the cake...if any of you were wondering...I WISH but wonderful Costco did...I did add the dimond touch tho!!

I threw a shower for her last Saturday and it turned out to be so good. It was alot of fun planning it and putting it all together for her. It was so worth it becasue she is such an awesome friend to me !! :)

OHH I love these girls... im SUPER excited because Tiffany is next with a little BOY!! It will be fun to throw a Blue baby shower!!

These are so special....I almost started crying when Amanda opened this present. These are her moms dolls and she wanted to give them to Amanda's first little girl....so so adorable.

She got tons of stuff and this isnt even all of it!!!

This is Amanda and her mom and Grandmother. It's a Generation picture :)

These are the Memory boards I made her for her little girls room. It was alot of fun doing it. I wanted to make one big one but I thought it would be fun to do 3 small ones and put them in a row...I hope she loved them..She acted like it so thats all that counts right??? haha
6 comments:
You did a great job, everything turned out great, I can't wait for mine! Oh and ps I am obsessed with the love board. Seriously next girls night we need to make something cute/crafty like that!
yes danie i LOVE MY BOARDS!!!! haha and that was such an awesome shower :-D you are so cute and creative and the diamond touches made the cake!!! and i second ya on that one tiff... we need to make those love boards next week!!! danie can teach us all how! hehe
oh my gosh! I love those boards that you made sooo cute!! really those are adorable!
I agree, the shower turned out great Danie! What a good friend you are :) I'm sorry i messed things up with the fruit dip though ;)haha.
Can't wait for the next shower... for Drew Jr! Woohoo!
And yes, we are definitely making those boards. I've been wanting to make one for along time! Next girls night!
I love your wedding pictures! They turned out great. And your Love sign is adorable! I want one! You should sell your crafts on etsy. What a fun baby shower! I love baby girl stuff.
I'm so glad you're back to blogging. I just put some stuff on my site yesterday, so check it out. I love all the wedding pics! He really is a creative and amazing photographer. Where is our family pic from the reception? We all need a copy of that because it's our latest family pic. We'll all want to put it on our walls. You can download it to a CD and send it--then you won't have to print it out for everyone. I love your hair--I knew you'd chop it soon. I love you and miss you!
Post a Comment