Oh some news!!
So Blair and I have recently moved into his parents house. His sweet parents offered it to us and we thought and prayed a lot about it and felt it would be the best decision for us right now. It give us an opportunity to try and save as much money as we can. Over the weekend we brought everything we need to live with and made our self at home. All the rest of our stuff is in storage. It will be really good for us. We are so thankful for them....other than that nothing else is really new. Blair started practice and his first game is February 12th. Im so excited to see him play. He really enjoys it so it makes me happy. He took team pictures today so Iwill post them once I get them back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey Danie! I miss you too! We really should be each other's "sisters" and hang out since mine sister is in California and "one" of yours is in Missouri...oh wait, I think you have 3 there now!
danie, i miss seeing your shining face everyday! i know, i know, you guys are probably BORED out of your minds without us there.. ha! k i'm glad you guys are all settled, and even more that it's so close!
i better see you just as much or else missy!!! this opportunity will be great for you guys :] LOVE YOU!!!! did i mention im totally jealous! my bills SUCK! LOL
We LOVE you guys soooooo close!
I miss you too girl! yes SAVE save SAVE...smart thinking-So happy for you and glad everything worked out :)
Post a Comment