OK these pictures are not in any sort of order. Haha Anyways I cant believe that 2009 is over. Life is going to fast and im not really liking it. Haha 2009 has been an awesome year. Blair and I had our 1 year Anniversary on November 25th and that is sooooo crazy to me. Alot was accomplished in 09. We have had the funnest time getting to know each other even better then we did before. Since Blair and I dated so long I thought I knew everything about him. But he surprises me everyday. I thought before we were married that I loved him sooo much.... How could I possibly love him more?? But I do, I love him more now than ever before. I still get a huge smile when I see him after a long day at work. I still think he is the hottest thing EVER haha and we still have SO much fun together. So now I think that my love has grown so much in this one year I cant wait to have it grow more. He is for sure the best thing that happened to me. I am so grateful I moved schools in high school and met the man that would be mine forever. I couldn't ask for a better best friend to have for Eternity. I am so excited for 2010. We had a lot of fun bringing in the New Year last night. We started by playing games at my sister Jenny's house which was a lot of fun. Then we went back to Amanda's house and met up with Lindsey and Scott. We watched the ball drop in N.Y.C. That is Blair's favorite part so we had watch it. Then we ended the night at Applebee's!! It was a great night. Hope everyone had a safe and fun night as well. Happy New Year's!!
6 comments:
If you think you love him that much more after 1 year... just wait for 19! It's wonderful that it continues to grow every year! I still get butterflies when Jim walks through the door after work! I'm glad to see you sooo happy! Thanks for being such an amazing assistant for Jim... he loves having you work for him!
yay i love you guys! what a fun new year... we gotta get going on planning 2011!!! :-D you look AMAZING as always!
IT was so fun meeting up with yall!! Love you :)
New years was fun.Thanks for coming. We love Blair too. He is soooooo cute!
This is Jenny!
So fun!!!
Danie and Blair i love you guys so much and miss you i'm so glad that i have such an amasing sister and brothear in law. i really miss you :)
Post a Comment