Hard at Work!!

So Blair and I got our Christmas presents early from my parents this year because they were in town for my brothers wedding in November. I was so excited this year with what we got. One of our presents was a Christmas puzzle. Since I was little, every year my parents would get out our family Christmas puzzle on Dec. 1st. We would keep it on a table and the whole family whenever we would have time would sit down and find some pieces to put it all together. It is one of my many memories and traditions we had as a family. Well my parents got each of us kids our own puzzle to start the tradition with our families. I was SO excited. Blair and I started it before I went to Missouri and we have the whole boarder done and some of the middle. We still have a ways to go on it but I'm excited to have it completed. Its a Thomas Kinkade picture and its called "The Night Before Christmas."
Yay!! Its So PRETTY

4 comments:

The Garlock's said...

How fun, what a great tradition!

britney said...

That is such a great tradition! I may have to copy you! I remember we had this 5000 peice Coke puzzle that we kept in a puzzle caddy. It took us like a year to put together, but I couldnt take myself away from it after I sat down. I love puzzles, and that is so pretty! Great idea!

Taylor and Amanda Lines said...

i wish i could do things like that... someday tho! we should do a puzzle together! :-D love ya!

The Hann Family said...

What a wonderful tradition. It is a beautiful puzzle!