Trip to Missouri!!! :)

So this past week I went to Missouri to help Heidi get settled in. We have had a lot of fun getting everything together. Last night we went to the Gallatin's Wrestling match. It was SO much fun and actually really intense. Haha I took some video clips but they are not down loading on this so I will have to try later and post them. It has been really cold and cloudy and actually it has snowed a couple of times. I have never been outside when snow was coming down so that was a good experience. I miss Blair a TON!! We havent been separated since his mission, but I go home tomorrow and am so excited about that. It has been a great week!! Lots of antique shopping....well scoping haha because I don't have any money. Haha Anyways I hope you all enjoy!! :)


This is Sterling. He was wrestling in at 125 lbs. He did awesome and YES he WON!!


This is Peter. He was wrestling in at 130 lbs and he WON as well!!! I am so proud of these boys.

All of us girls that went to the wrestling match!!


Oh my CUTE parents!!! My mom and her snow hat haha. She is so stinking cute


Baby Emme!!! She is such a pill!! love this girl to DEATH


Lauren, Sabrina, and Cari!! I cant believe how old all of the girls are getting.

1 comment:

{ mr and mrs jp } said...

it looks like you had a fun time! you guys are THE CUTEST couple. love you

xo,
jos