Blair and I recently flew to Vegas two weekends ago to see his brother Jordan pitch. It was so much fun being with all the family. It was a fun surprise when Blair's mom texts me and told me that she bought us tickets to fly out after Blair's game. It wasn't complete without us there :) I packed the bags and surprised Blair at his game by telling him we are going to the airport right now!!!
haha it was
a lot of fun. Jordan pitched very well. We stayed at a nice Hotel that had a HUGE fish tank in it. I seriously want one in my home someday....with the mermaids and all
haha. So what I a
m saying is it was a great short trip. oh PS....I died my hair dark. I was over the blond even tho i am a "dirty blond" i just wasn't feeling the whole maintenance thing. I know i will still have to dye it dark but i think i can go longer with it like this. Its a fun change...beats the black i had my senior year..
haha that was scary!!!

The
Whatcott Boys...all but Brandon

Blair and I

The hugest stingray I had EVER seen

Ya I told you it was HUGE

At Dinner...

Blair and Spencer

Jordan pitching....my camera is not the best
haha
OHHH its Camille!!!
This is Blair and one of his old mission companions. He lives in Vegas so he stopped by the game!!

OHH Baby Tallie....she is so Dang CUTE!
18 comments:
GIRL! You are so cute, I LOVE your dark hair! It's good to see that you and Blair are doing so well!
Your hair is adorable! You guys are the cutest newlyweds everrr!
Danie you are so freaking hot! I hate that you can do anything with yourself and still look smoking. That Blair he is one lucky guy!
Hooray for a new post! It's crazy seeing you with dark hair but I love it! Looks like you guys had fun even if it was a short trip!
Your hair looks SOOO cute!! Love the dark!!
its about dang time girl!!! i love how all the boys tower over their dad. gotta love that. ps you are too cute with dark hair! i love you guys! :-D ps i feel like tallie looks like a lil tate! she is darling.
Cute hair Danie! You didn't even tell me you went dark! Looks like you guys had lots of fun :)
Cute post. It was a fun yet short trip. So glad you guys were able to come. I, too, LOVE the dark. You could be bald and still would be BEAUTIFUL!
The dark hair looks fantastic! How fun you got to go to Vegas!
you colored your hair! turns out you are gorgeous brunette too! not fair!
wow - how do you look so dang cute in any hair color? Im so jealous. You and Liesl need to head to my house & give me a makeover! :)
your hair looks absolutely adorable!!
I LOVE your hair D! IT's way cute! :-)
I LOVE your hair D! IT's way cute! :-)
Hey I didn't know you were a blogger. Well see you at church. p.s. I like your hair.
I love your dark hair! Its super cute! I hope things are going well for you and Blair! I am coming down in July or August so we will have to catch up!
HI!!!!! FUN trip! Sadly, I haven't met your husband. I've met Jordan before. I don't know if you have met mine either!! We need to make this happen. I'm not sure when we'll be home next. I will keep you posted!
www.pepperblossomdecor.blogspot.com
Post a Comment