YEP.....Its Tiffany and Liesl's Birthday MONTH!!! SOOO FUN....I wanted to post to let these two girls know how much I love them....We have all been best friends since 7th grade and liesl and tiffany have been friends since the time they were little. Good friends are so important. I love you guys so much and would do anything for you. We have had A LOT of fun together through all of these years. Thank You for always being there for me no matter what!!
7 comments:
cute pictures! I miss you, we need to double date sometime :)
yay for birthdays!!!! we need to have another girls night! :-D
We have some many great times together, love the pics, lol!
Ugly pics. But that's ok! Thanks Danie :) love ya!
Cute pics...you are such a GREAT friend Dani, I know all your girlfriends are SO LUCKY to have you!!!!
I realized that I never got your e-mail address to send you an invitation to view my blog. So send me your e-mail address at cathydean6@gmail.com
You are so cute danie! Hope the newlywed life is everything you dreamed and more:)
Post a Comment