So I know it has been forever since I have blogged about anything going on, but we just got our computer back from being fixed. YAY!!! It felt like it was broken FOREVER. Not much is new... I am still working the same old job and Blair is just working out and waiting for school and baseball to start. We are happy as can be!!! Over the holiday we went up to Heber with about every other person from Mesa and Gilbert. At least it felt like that....the roads were packed!!! It took us 4 hours to get there...way to long of a drive. After that I thought to my self.... I NEVER WANT TO DRIVE TO MISSOURI haha. OH mom before you get to sad that I said that...of course I would drive to see you and dad....but not anytime soon haha. Flying sounds way more appealing. Heber was alot of fun tho. We went with Heidi and Brad and Dean and Laura. We stayed in Heidi and Brads toy hauler that was really nice and roomy and... just had a great time. We had a little incident that made it so Blair and I couldn't go to the parade on Saturday morning....Blair was hiking the mountain with my nephew Mason and stepped on a huge rusty nail!!! Thank GOODNESS he had his tetanus shot already because I was freaking out thinking his foot was going to have to get cut off. It was pretty painful for him but he was a trooper and acted tuff. :) Saturday night we had a great time watching fireworks. They honestly were amazing. It felt like they were right above us and we were in the front row. The grand finale was amazing but me and Blair were so focused on it that we forgot to tape it ha ha. I for sure would go again but maybe not stay as long as we did. We had a great time together. I will post pictures later because its not working.... :( love you all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment