TDO Conference

This was a work conference we had in California about the software we use. It was alot of fun hangingout with all the girls. The classes were for sure a snooze fest but we still had a good time. We stayed in a really nice beach house that had a pool...no I didnt use it haha, im sure we could all put our heads together and figure out why I didnt!!!! I need to loose some LBS!! It was a good time!! always is in San Diego!!
This is Leyla and I waiting for our class to start!! ps everyone...she was Miss Arizona 2007 haha

This is at the banquet dinner, its Katie Crandall in the middle and Christy Horne on the right!! love those girls....

IT'S HOLLIE!!! haha she is the other assistant I work with. That night she got hypmotized!! it was so so so funny...


Leyla and I again. She is getting married just a couple days before me!! yay!




5 comments:

The Whatcott Fam said...

How fun. Gotta love San Diego! We were going to go next weekend but decided not to :( By the way, if I hear you say you need to lose some weight again I'm gonna smack you!!!!

The Hann Family said...

Yeah, I agree with Cindy. I will beat you next time you say you have to lose some lbs....crazy!!!! Looks like the time with the girls was fun minus the convention-boring!

Taylor and Amanda Lines said...

your hair is getting sooo long i love it! and i love you! mwah!

Liesl said...

Oh Danie you are too beautiful for your own good!!! haha. I love you!

Jadriene said...

hey danie this is jade. i miss you and can't wait to see you soon! luv you lots!