GOOD TIMES..... :)

This is me and Blair on Saturday night before he went to the priesthhood session of conference.
I love him!!!
This is Duncan and William, my sister Heather's kids!! so so cute!!

The TWINS!! haha i love them....its so crazy to me that there can be double!!
They are 9 months old!!



6 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

hey girl! did you get the address? I can't believe Heather had twins!! they are adorable! Do you still want twins - I do!

CGray said...

Hey Dani,

You and your fiance look so cute together. I bet you just can't wait for the big day. And Heather's kids are adorable! Tell your family hello for me.

Christi (your favorite fake cousin) hee hee :)

kenzie said...

DANIE,
What a smoochy pic at the top.
love,
lauren

kenzie said...

hi wedding girl!

Unknown said...

danie! hey girl! its been a while but congrats on your engagement! how exciting :) I was so happy i stumbled across you and now i was able to find the rest of your family!

rachelle organ steele

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Congrats on your engagement! Waitint for missionaries, and then marrying them is the best! :)

&hearts Lauren & Ted Brimley