And they all return!!!

Blair's friend Will Durkin just return from his mission in England. We went over last night to see how he was. Jordan Hurst came as well!





The boys tried on hats that Will brought home from England!
I told Blair that I really actually liked his...he looks good in anything tho! :) Its fun having the boys back! Now we just need to get them all married!!

8 comments:

Stephanie Vogel said...

How weird that must be having everyone come home, went by pretty fast. You and blair are so cute

nate and amy crandell said...

Danie your hair is getting so long I love it you should grow it out again.

kenzie said...

I love you sweets. It is so fun to go on your blog and see what your doing when I'm not with ya!! Don't forget us! I love you. Miss.

Announcements By Ashlee's said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alli said...

yay danie i'm so excited for you!!! Congrats!! You guys make such a cute couple!!

Katrina Wright said...

yay you have a blog! I am so excited I hope your doing well! I miss you tons!

steele's said...

Hey! You're updating your blog. I love seeing new pics of you and Blair! I wish I could be there helping with all the wedding prep--I feel like I'm totally missing out! We'll be there the night of the 21st or morning of the 22nd--want to be there for the temple. I love you and can't wait! Check out my blog--I'll update today.

CGray said...

Hey Dani girl! You are as gorgeous as ever and I am so happy to hear that you are getting married!! I feel like it's been forever since I've seen you.

Now that I know you have a blog, you'll have to check mine out too.

Take care and good luck with all of the wedding plans!! It's so fun isn't it?