



I know I KNOW!!! haha im so so so bad at blogging. I just have been busy planning wedding stuff and at night when I maybe could have a little time to blog I want to hangout with Blair. Well here are some of our engagement pictures!! We had alot of fun taking them. Only 20 days!!!!!!! ahhhh hahah Im getting super excited!!

11 comments:
You guys are so cute!! Yay 20 days! I can't believe it. I was also a horrible blogger until I had Avree, having babies gives you more to blog about :)
Cutest couple in the world AWARD!!! I love the pictures and I'm soo excited for ya!!!
You make a beautiful couple! Good luck with the wedding plans I'm surprised you even have time to post anything yay for 20 more days :)
Danie, Im so happy for you!!! You look freaking hot in your engagements pictures. Blair is a lucky man!
Whitney Deering Vance
You are such a doll! You always look so happy. Love, JILL
email me sometime! jillholyoak AT gmail DOT com
awe very cute :) i love engaged couples, they just glow!
OHHHHHH...so cute! You guys make a adorable couple. What cute kids you'll make! Can't believe there is only 9 days left!
Of course you want to spend EVERY AVAILABLE SECOND with your man! Enjoy that now!!! Cause life gets in the way, way too soon!
You are so unbelievably GORGEOUS!!!
Hey I made my blog private so if you want to read it I'll need your e-mail address. You can send it to me at cathydean6@gmail.com
I'm so EXCITED FOR YOU TWO!!! Less than a Week left!!! i cant wait to see you at your reception! You're going to have to much fun being married! we can go on married doubles!! haha Lov ya girl!
Danie!! it's Stephanie Mills!!! I am soo excited for you! :]
you guys are so dang cute! i can't wait for wedding photos :)
Post a Comment