WOW....I do not even know where to begin....I am so in love with the best Princess EVER!! I have had a hard, but best week of my life....Ill go ahead and tell the story. Last Monday night Blair and I checked into Mount Vista Hospital at 10:30pm, we were supposed to go in at 9:00 but they moved us back. Anyways...the started me on jells and I was on that for all of Tuesday. Things were progressing really slowly. Wednesday morning at 2:00 am I got put on potosin. At 4:00am my water broke and that was a weird feeling haha. I started having contractions really close together and painful! The hospital forgot to stock the epidurals the night before and the anethiologist that was on call was very upset. So I went from 4-6:00 in the morning in pain until the pharmacy brought the epidural. Being numb was the BEST feeling!!!! I was SO comfortable. An hour later they checked me and I was dilated to a 9!! Chandler still did not drop enough to start pushing. At 11:45 I started pushing and she was born at 12:33 pm. So I only pushed for 45 min which was a blessing....The emotion of everything was SO overwhelming. It truly is a miracle from our heavenly father....anyone that disagrees is SO blind. She was 7lbs 14oz and 19in long. She was perfect....So healthy and happy! Being a mommy has been so amazing and I know it will get even better. We checked out of the hospital on Friday at 11:00am. It was a long week but she was well worth the wait... :) love you Chandler Rae
Funny story about this...my mother in law took this picture of the clock and the male nurse did NOT want his picture taken....So weird!
This is right after she came out Dr. Kramer placed her on my chest! Beautiful feeling....
Nice and Healthy!!! :)
First family picture :)
Dr. Kramer...she is Amazing
Dont mind the swollen face!! haha i was pumped full of fluids....these are our nurses. they were So nice and patient!! I had a great experience at that hospital.
Little bit of crazy eyes there...thats after her bath I think??
Big pretty eyes...her cheeks are chubby! They have thinned out since then!












12 comments:
Love her! That none months flew by! Enjoy every second because they grow up way faster than you'll wan her to! These pics are so sweet. Love you guys!
congrats danie. i am so thrilled for you guys!
She's just darling! So happy for your new little family!
Oh my precious! She is absolutely adorable! Congrats Danie! She seriously is so cute! I want to hold her! CONGRATS!!
So cute Danie!! What a perfect little Family!!
Oh my gosh Danie!!! I'm going to cry she is perfect in every way! I am soo so happy for you :) You look beautiful, good job mama!
Congratulations Danie!! She is a doll! I just love new babies. I love her chubby cheeks!
Seriously she is a beautiful newborn! She is a perfect fit right in your arms!
I am so happy for you guys! She is adorable! Enjoy!
So precious! I'm so sad I don't live there and can't squeeze on her. Can't wait to visit and our lil girls to meet!
Congrats - She is so beautiful! Liesl and Amanda were sick of me messaging them non-stop to get updates! lol. glad everything went well for you and the baby!
Oh she is just an angel
I'm obsessed with her chubby cheeks.
Post a Comment