So.... I went to the Dr. Today and I was dilated a half....hahah still pretty tight...So I am scheduled for Monday night at 9:00 to get induced!! We are so happy and can not wait!! I honestly have not had a bad pregnancy at all.... I never was sick and I am grateful for that!!! Through it all tho... im not one of those women then ENJOYS being pregnant! I love feeling her move and bonding with her, but the whole process is not the funnest hahaha. I know that Heavenly Father makes it so us women forget it all so we will get pregnant again!! It has been an amazing experience and I am more then ready for this little peanut to come!! I


YES I know.....SO swollen!! haha my legs go straight into my ankles.....and my poor toes!!! I didnt think they could get uglier... hahah oh well!! Almost over with! Alright well.....I will keep you ALL posted on how Monday night goes..... :)
4 comments:
Haha cute feet! I thought maybe you already had your baby since you weren't at work, but good luck on Monday! I bet it's driving you crazy waiting! I'm excited for you!
Oh i just cannot wait for Chandler to come! Tell her it is time to come already!!! But at least there is a light at the end of the tunnell - Monday, but hopefully she comes this weekend!!!
Monday is so soon! Thats very exciting and I hope you post lots of pictures of sweet little Chandler! Good Luck! I hope everything goes very smooth and fast!!
Good luck girl! You will do great! and about 24 hours after you give birth, you will realize that your legs look almost perfectly normal! lol - You will do great. Hope you have a great delivery & great recovery. Come quick Chandler!
Post a Comment