20 weeks!!!! :) AND.....FUN NEWS!!!

This Picture was taken on our way out the door to our Ultrasound!!
After listening to the ultrasound tech explain the hands, feet, legs, heart, kidney's, and all the other body parts she finally told us the sex!!!! ITS a GIRL!!!!! :)
We found out on Friday Dec. 3rd!!! It was so fun and really exciting news. We both did not have a preference on what we wanted but now we know its a girl we both are overjoyed!! :) We Went straight to the store and bought our first outfit!! I am so thankful that everything is healthy. Half way done! It actually has gone really fast for me so far.

9 comments:

Laura said...

AAWW..Im so excited to meet my Niece!!!

Susan said...

Such a cute picture of the 2 of you!

britney said...

Congratulations! I was just thinking this morning that it was taking you sooooo long to update! Glad to hear that you are having a girl. They are so much fun!

Caitlin Jones said...

dang girl, you look GOOOOOD!!! congrats again, yay!!

Anonymous said...

That is very exciting, girls are so fun and precious!! You look very cute and I am glad she is healthy :)

nate and amy crandell said...

Dani I am soo soo excited for us! I can't believe we are both having little girlys how perfect is that! Do you guys have any names picked out!?

Taylor and Amanda Lines said...

i knew it was a girl! lil juby told me :] cant cant cant wait! love you! ps it is already december.... it is going to go by so fast!

Tiffany + Drew said...

I'm so excited for you and I can't wait to find out what i'm having. If it's a girl we have to get our bow making on for sure!!!

Whitney said...

Congratulations Danie!!! That is so exciting. She is going to be beautiful. I mean look at her mama.