I love Fall!! I love Halloween and all of the holidays!! SO excited it is this time of year! Things have been great! I had my first ultra sound about two weeks ago!! It was so amazing!!! I loved hearing the heartbeat and seeing the our little baby moving all around. The Dr said that everything looked great and the baby is nice and healthy. I am almost done with the first trimester which is crazy!! I am almost 13 weeks.... :) Blair and I could not be happier right now!


Jordan and Whit came into town!! It has been so much fun having them here. I love her to DEATH!!!! :)

OHHH so handsome!! I love him

PAul and his girl friend Kristen

Camille and Tate sitting on a bench at the park....Such a cute pic!!
We love you all!!!
5 comments:
Excuse me! Paul has a girlfriend!? You didn't tell me that! And Jordan's girlie is super cute. Yay for them both.
paul's gf is cute!!!! and i cant wait to see more of your lil peanut. pregnancy is looking GREAT on you girl! im so excited for you to get a cute preggo belly! and why does blair always do that face in the last pic? lol reminds me of that one time at bahama bucks way back in the day haha love you!
YAY! I was wondering if you were going to post an ultra sound pic! I'm so glad that your pregnancy is going good so far! It makes it much more enjoyable :) You need to call me! You never called me back! :( I'll forgive you though... I miss you.
yay. the baby looks just like you! j/k. good luck waiting another few weeks to find out what you are having. I could barely stand the waiting!
cute little ultrasound!!! I can't wait to hear what your having :) do you guys have any names!?
Post a Comment