Hahah yep....this is what I do all day long....mess around. Yah right I wish! This is Leyla and I just being silly....Gotta love Red Mountain Endodonics!! And yes for those who know her....SHE DID CHOP HER HAIR!! I like it tho... :)
Oh Danie, So sorry to hear about your dog story and that you had to give her away, but really, you're not missing out on her chewing your shoes and furniture, peeing and pooping all over your floor.....you did the right thing! You can visit her at your sisters anytime and she gets to do the puppy training :(
What cute dental assistants! I'm sure you guys make getting a root canal much more enjoyable...at least for the fellows. Lucy is so stinking cute! You'll get another dog in due time.
Ha! I miss working with you so much! It was so fun... sometimes :) My camera got stolen from a car wash with all our pictures from when we went to six flags! I was so sad!
3 comments:
Oh Danie,
So sorry to hear about your dog story and that you had to give her away, but really, you're not missing out on her chewing your shoes and furniture, peeing and pooping all over your floor.....you did the right thing! You can visit her at your sisters anytime and she gets to do the puppy training :(
What cute dental assistants! I'm sure you guys make getting a root canal much more enjoyable...at least for the fellows. Lucy is so stinking cute! You'll get another dog in due time.
Ha! I miss working with you so much! It was so fun... sometimes :) My camera got stolen from a car wash with all our pictures from when we went to six flags! I was so sad!
Post a Comment