Sad Sad Sad story....



OKAY.....well this is really sad...
I love dogs...I have always wanted a dog. Well I was cleaning my house and a lady knocked on my door...She said that her dog just had puppies and wanted me to come look at them in her car. So i got my shoes on and I started walking to her car....I knew walking out there I would want one....well I saw all these little puppies but only one came up to me....She was soo cuddly and fun!The lady said that if I wanted one I could HAVE IT! haha I was like...for free?? She said yes soo....I said YES! (PURE PRESSURE) hahaha.....I took her inside....I sat there for a bit trying to think of her name...then I realized that one of my favorite shows is I LOVE LUCY!! So I knew that it had to be Lucy! We even sat there and watched it together....honestly we were instant best friends! haha! I thought this was so awesome....I got her a collar...we had a blast all day! Well I sure was not thinking about the long term affects this would have on me. The first night was HECK! She cried all night long and was soo sad....I had zero sleep and honestly I was going Crazy!! I didnt know what to do...I felt like no matter what i did she hated me! Well I realized that I work like 12 hour days.....the puppy would be left alone! WHAT HAVE I DONE! So i did one of the hardest things... I had to give it away... so I looked around and my sister Wendy wanted her....I no longer have Lucy... :(

1 comment:

Hannah + 4 said...

How sad! What a cute puppy. Huh.. its kinda like having a baby at home for the first night.. except you can't just give it away.. :)