Well I am loving EVERY minute of being a mom....It has been the most amazing/indescribable feeling. She just makes Blair and I so happy. We truly have been so blessed with a great baby! She is always happy and sweet. She is growing way to fast!!! It has been fun to have her notice us and smile at us all the time. I take more pictures then I probably should but i just cant get enough of her.....










3 comments:
She is a doll!!! Take all the pictures you want, because trust me, once you have more the camera will come out less frequently. Not that you don't want to take pictures, just that you are outnumbered and a camera is just "another thing" to hold. We just love that little girl!
So cute!! Glad you guys are doing well!
she is adorable! love the picture of her laughing! lol
Post a Comment