Shower TIME!!!

SO much fun!!! Liesl and Amanda did an amazing job and really made the shower special for me. :) They are the best!! I had a shower that my mother in law threw the week before this one that was also so awesome!! I do not have pictures of that shower yet but when I get some I will post them. Chandler is already one spoiled girl.... :) we now have everything we need and really are just waiting for our princess to come!! Blair is getting SO excited....it has been fun seeing him get excited and anxious!


















Thank you to everyone :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby showers are so great!! You are so close to your due date!!! How exciting! My only advice is to go out to dinner just as a couple a few times or go to a movie, because you wont want to leave your cute baby for a while so enjoy a few more fun husband and wife dates!

nate and amy crandell said...

Oh Danie!!! How fun, I'm sad our showers were on the same day haha and we missed each others! I don't know about yours but I was there for a long time!! I hope you got lots of cute stuff :) And I can't wait for you to have your little girly!

whitney Wilde said...

This is the prettiest baby shower I've ever seen!!!

britney said...

so cute! it looks like a pretty party, and you look as cute as ever! where was my invite?

Taylor and Amanda Lines said...

thank you for not posting the pic of me looking pregnant. it was a joy to plan this shower for you! so glad that you are ready for baby chandler, although the shopping could be endless and a baby girl NEVER has enough! :] love you!!!!

Tiffany + Drew said...

I'm so bummed I wasn't able to come to come :( Glad you got some good stuff and your all ready now, can't wait!!

Hayley said...

Your shower looked soo amazing! Im so sad I missed it! I still have a gift for you! Miss you!

The Merrills said...

Your shower looks so fun and wayy cute! Sad I missed it.. I left you a present at the office but I dont know if you've been there since! Ah you're baby will be here anyday! I'm excited for you! Good luck :)
Aubree