
Blair and I just picked out our car seat cover!!! I love it! I can not WAIT until she gets here....It has been fun feeling her move everywhere! Blair and I have most likely decided on her name....YOU ALL READY??? haha its probably going to be Chandler Rae Whatcott!
Its hard decision coming up with names but when we came upon that it just stuck! Rae is my middle name so she will sort of be named after me :) SO FUN!
7 comments:
It is amazing!!!! And her name is perfect!! I can't wait!! :) :) :)
ahhh that's soo cute :) I love it Danie! so fun & exciting!
Soo stinkin cute!!
cute cute cover!! so you! chandler is going to be the cutest, most precious little thing ever!
Oh my gosh what a CUTE cute name-I love it!!! I will for sure tell you when my shower is-you tell me when yours is too!!!
That is the cutest car seat ever! I think baby girls should be named after their mommies!! My mom said you cant get on my blog so send me your email address and i'll add you to my list! railsback_court@msn.com
Love it! I'm trying to decide if I should just keep the gender neutral one I have or order a super cute one like this one, or just make a cover... hmmm decisions decisions... bummer we can't do girly crafts together anymore... miss you!!!
Post a Comment